Why Outsource E-commerce Development Projects to Ukraine?
Within the tech domain, outsourcing involves the delegation of IT business processes to third-party service providers. Hence, third-party providers become responsible for the implementation and maintenance of particular business operations to meet outlined performance metrics.
According to the UNIT.city report, as of 2019 Ukraine was the largest exporter of IT services in Europe and ranked among the top 25 most attractive countries for IT development in the world.
The IT outsourcing industry in Ukraine has gained a long-standing reputation as one of the most popular outsourcing destinations across Europe and the US mostly due to two major aspects: the vibrant tech community and the cost-efficiency of the delivered results. On average, about 16,000+ IT developers graduate annually in Ukraine.
Let’s get a detailed insight into the current state of the IT outsourcing market in Ukraine and realize all the benefits of outsourcing to Ukrainian e-commerce development companies.
With a well-developed scientific and educational base, Ukrainian institutions contribute to the expansion of the talent pool of IT professionals. At the beginning of 2022, the number of IT specialists has already exceeded 220,000. For comparison, in 2016 it comprised only 100,000. The Ukrainian IT outsourcing industry not only survived the pandemic-caused crisis but continues to maintain the pace of progress even under war conditions.
Factors that increase the interest of global technology businesses in Ukrainian e-commerce development companies
As mentioned previously, Ukraine is exponentially gaining weight as an IT outsourcing hub. So why do foreign e-commerce companies choose to outsource in Ukraine? Let’s dive deeper into its business process outsourcing potential.
Focus on quality
The Ukrainian e-commerce development market is quite saturated, and the competition for technical expertise and clients is increasing correspondingly. It is one of the impetus for the Ukrainian IT market to grow and focus on fulfilling even the toughest clients’ requirements.
Convenient terms of cooperation
The Ukrainian time zone is GMT +2. This is one of the ultimate reasons to opt for Ukrainian outsourcing — the working hours in the EU or UK are almost equal to the working hours of the remote development team in Ukraine.
One more ultimate reason — cultural compatibility. The Ukrainian IT companies actively demonstrate pro-European sentiments and readily adopt Western values and work ethic.
Data security, undoubtedly, is of paramount importance to international companies. Ukrainian legislation conforms to that of the European Union. Thus, Ukrainian e-commerce development companies are capable of protecting either sensitive clients’ information or intellectual property rights. In fact, the majority of IT companies in Ukraine are ISO 27001 and 9001 certified. It means that they take all necessary precautions to secure the safety of business performance.
Six stages of the IT outsourcing process at Dinarys
Dinarys is an e-commerce development company with years of dedicated experience in various e-commerce spheres, from recruitment systems to boutique software development.
Due to our partnership with e-commerce organizations around the world, we have managed to organize consistent and sufficient outsourcing processes, which consist of the following stages:
- Business assessment and strategy development. This is the initial stage of the entire IT outsourcing process that defies the further course of cooperation. We reveal the sourcing needs of our prospective clients and determine how we can be of service to them.
- Due diligence. At this stage, both parties, us and our clients, collect and evaluate the information about each other’s capabilities to ascertain beneficial relationships.
- Contract procurement. After the successful negotiations, we formalize our business cooperation via a written agreement.
- Implementation. Right after the contract is signed, we begin with transitioning all necessary business prerequisites and officially launch the project.
- Managing/delivery. This stage, the longest one, implies the maintenance of working relationships throughout the period, specified in the contract.
- End of the contract. During the last step of our outsourcing process, we transfer all business resources back to the client. However, this step doesn’t indicate completion of cooperation. At Dinarys, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service available and make any other effort to facilitate long-term and fruitful cooperation for both parties. As a rule, after the first project is launched, we gladly proceed with the next projects.
Multiple international enterprises outsource e-commerce development to Ukraine. This phenomenon can be explained by the intensive accumulation of a talented workforce, commitment to innovation and quality, convenient terms of cooperation, cost-efficiency of collaboration, etc.
Dinarys, as a representative of an IT outsourcing market in Ukraine, has established a well-structured outsourcing process that allows us and our clients to balance quality and growth. Contact us to discuss your project details and build a firm and reliable partnership afterward.