Today being digital is equal to success. The reality of the modern world is that you can have an absolutely successful offline-store business, but in case you are not in the digital world, you lose a big amount of potential customers.
Go digital and make your business much more successful. As an additional point plus to the side of ecommerce — the cost of ecommerce website creation is much lower than starting an offline business.
Let’s start from the list of the great benefits you can get thanks to ecommerce:
- Your store will be available 24/7 that means you won’t lose any potential customer.
- You are not limited by location — imagine that you can sell your products globally.
- People got used to the opportunity to go shopping without leaving the comfort of their own home. And you should be there enabling people shopping online.
- Ecommerce offers wider marketing opportunities.
- You can implement a much more individual approach to each of your customers — all you need the information about their previous purchases, location, profile etc.
What step goes next?
Along with the choice of the domain name (which is the address of your website in the digital world), hosting and server, you should take care of the best ecommerce platform for your future online store. Likely, today there is plenty of different ecommerce solutions you can choose. The deep research of available and the most suitable platform is essential here. And I’m ready to help you a bit by sharing my thought about the best ever ecommerce platform based on the experience of my team in Dinarys.
This is Magento ecommerce platform. Of course, I can tell a lot about the wonderful opportunities that this ecommerce solution offers. But I’m sure examples of the websites using Magento will ideally replace thousands of words: Ford, Vizio, Nestle Nespresso, Samsung and Nike.
Is it easy to use Magento?
In case you have certain tech skills and knowledge — not at all. Otherwise, I recommend finding the right ecommerce development partner that will ensure the smoothness of the process and successful results. In any case, it will be useful to know these 6 simple steps to start Magento website:
- Choose the most appropriate theme for your future online store. Fortunately, Magento offers a great choice.
- Choose the type of hosting that will suit best according to your business needs and requirements. There are several options available for your choice: virtual hosting, virtual private server and dedicated server.
- CMS setting up.
- Create the design of Magento 2 website.
- Add the first product.
- Finishing up works.
Are you still hesitating? Or you have already decided to join ecommerce world? Sure, Dinarys experts are ready to help you, just contact us and we’ll discuss the issue!